You are welcome to subscribe to our Newsletter below.
Your information will NEVER be shared with anyone.

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Totally Awesome--Totally Awestruck

I was led to share this powerful Mindset Mentoring Conference testimonial from one of our team members, Pastor Ron Acker.

Team,

I am back in Colorado from the most powerful weekend that I have ever
experienced in my walk with the Lord in 30 years. I have been to
conferences, conventions, assemblies, retreats, revivals, crusades,
church services, etc. This weekend was so incredibly POWERFUL that I
am still in awe, awestruck by His Startling Love and Undeniable
Power, His Sweet Soul Stirring and Life Changing Presence that was
experienced by all! Wow! This is business/ministry and
ministry/business in an amazingly harmonious and focused Christ
Centered Enterprise. HE was there in the very midst, The Immanuel,
God With Us!

I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to be a part of it all. I
am honored and humbled that He allowed me to experience a tremendous,
nothing short of amazing MMC! I am also thankful that I was able to
see so many of you again and meet so many precious new people that
the Lord has given us in the greatest business venture in the Kingdom
of God.

Thank you Tim, Laura, Jack, Charlie, Dawn, Dr Darnell, Tricia and
every guest speaker who contributed to make this the most powerful
event in my life.

Thank you most of all to the Lord God Almighty. His presence and
power were so wonderfully manifested in our very midst. I am a life
that has been changed! WOW! I think that we all feel that way! WOW!

I am so blessed by hearing and reading all of the life changing
testimonials of our Reps who were there. And now we have to get the
message out about all of this. I know that it is hard to put into
words because of the tremendous impact that we all experienced. God
will give us the words, the wisdom, the continued enthusiasm and the
vision to go forth and make it happen!

When God's leaders lead in His Direction - His people will follow.

I am the more blessed to have been at this MMC. Blessed Beyond
Measure!

Awestruck and Transformed,

Ron

No comments: